Why Metal is Better in Tulsa and Kansas City
- Metal roofs are environmentally friendly and durable, outlasting the 2 to 3 asphalt roofs that the average homeowner will install on their home. Metal roofing in Tulsa and Kansas City makes so much sense due to our severe weather conditions. High winds, ice, and hail are prevalent. Get peace of mind with a metal roof.
- Metal roofs are on average, only a fraction of the cost more than asphalt shingles. Hail, ice and high winds in Tulsa and Kansas City cost homeowners tons of money of roof repairs. Know that your investment is protected with a metal roof.
- Traditional roofing prices have been growing at a rate of 4 % per year. Asphalt prices are driven by oil prices. Metal roofing is rapidly becoming the more economical choice for roofing due to the fact that asphalt roofing relies upon oil prices, which are skyrocketing. In Tulsa and Kansas City, when roof damage is so common, this adds up fast.
- Metal roofs are energy efficient, cooling down much faster than other roof systems and offering more savings on energy bills. We all know how hot it gets out on the plains of Tulsa and Kansas City. Our roofs keep in a lot of heat, with metal roof cooling much faster this saves a lot of money on energy bills.
- Metal roofs come with a 40 yr. warranty on the paint alone. That does not include the overall life span of the metal itself. Also, a metal roof can be painted twice, extending its life even further.
- Metal roofs are inherently a noncombustible material and hence have the most resistant rating available, class A. Because of this rating many insurance companies offer discounts on home & fire insurance when metal roofs are installed on a home. With all the savings listed above, the added savings of insurance costs just adds to the reasons why you should invest in a metal roof. It pays for itself.